puss filled bubbles on hands and feet

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

puss filled bubbles on hands and feet

i have itchy puss filled bubbles on the palms of my feet and the bottom of my feet. i have been dealing with them for months. i have tried anti fungal creams and they seem to just multiply the problem. i have a 7 month old baby and am terrified this is going to spread to him. what can i do?
Since palms and soles do not have any hair follicles, so it is less likely that it is due to infection or folliculitis. From the symptoms dyshidrotic eczema needs to be ruled out. It involves the hands and fingers and then may involve the feet. The first stage is acute and presents as itchy blisters on the hands, fingers and toes. Then the chronic stage shows more peeling, cracking, or crusting. Then the skin heals up, or the blistering may start again. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons.
My sincere advice is to get it evaluated from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.