Aa
A
A
Close
puss filled bumbs on my legs arms
i have pimple like bumbs that started on the back of my ankle. it has spread on and off to areas of my whole body. when i have popped them they puss with a yellow crust and they also itch like crazy. more touched them they spread i went four months once with out any though. i have went to seven drs and they have all said different things, like impetigo that i was treated, eczema  and staph. no one has ever did a swab or did a lab test. im looking for any ideas. they will go away and than come back. there usually in a cluster that starts with one and by the time i wake up there is another two or three.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be impetigo. Impetigo is a superficial bacterial skin infection. Primarily caused by Staphylococcus aureus and sometimes by Streptococcus pyogenes. Topical and oral antibiotics are the treatment of choice. My sincere advice would be to consult a dermatologist and get prescribed oral antibiotics also because sometimes topical therapy with antibiotic creams is not sufficient for the treatment.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources