puss filled bumbs on my legs arms
i have pimple like bumbs that started on the back of my ankle. it has spread on and off to areas of my whole body. when i have popped them they puss with a yellow crust and they also itch like crazy. more touched them they spread i went four months once with out any though. i have went to seven drs and they have all said different things, like impetigo that i was treated, eczema  and staph. no one has ever did a swab or did a lab test. im looking for any ideas. they will go away and than come back. there usually in a cluster that starts with one and by the time i wake up there is another two or three.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be impetigo. Impetigo is a superficial bacterial skin infection. Primarily caused by Staphylococcus aureus and sometimes by Streptococcus pyogenes. Topical and oral antibiotics are the treatment of choice. My sincere advice would be to consult a dermatologist and get prescribed oral antibiotics also because sometimes topical therapy with antibiotic creams is not sufficient for the treatment.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing