puss on genital area
hi ive just started my basketball season and after a couple of weeks i noticed a couple of pimples showing up on my genital area. I thought it would disapear after a couple of weeks but it has gotten worse.  Now i have big red circles that sometimes ooze and even small puss filled pimples.  i wasnt worried until the pimples started getting closer to my penis.  now the pimples are appearing just below the last piece of skin before it reaches the head of the penis. i am uncircumsized and i need treatment help
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis, folliculitis, cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) orherpes blisters(caused by herpes virus).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.