raised brown crusty/scaly spots

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

raised brown crusty/scaly spots

this is now getting out of hand.  I need help.  HISTORY - FATHER skin cancer w/treatment x4yrs.  NOT a sun person  next step bladder cancer progression into hodgkins ending in the brain. self = hysto/ class 3 boarderline 4 paps x3 years.  recently polup discovered borderline cancer.  also there are patches some red some brown size normally of an age spot with exception.  raised,crusty and some regular and some irregular.  also noted yeaterday approx 10 tiny spots in groupings of 3 to 8 no discoloration or crustiness yet.  some of the discolored spots are tender especially if the top layer of it is scratched off.  The feel of the removed skin is that of skin removed from the host and left to dry out over the course of 2 -4 days.  Spot location on legs and right side of face.  I do not leave my house even to tend a garden, exception is dr appts approx 1 every 2 weeks.Not a GP.  wear floor length dresses and sp34 on face if i have to go out side for any reason during sunlight hours.
OVERALL QUESTION:  Is this a concern due to history enough to contact GP for biop.
Thank you