raised bumps on penis shaft
For the last couple of days ive been getting these redish bumps on my pubic area, shaft of penis and on ball sac. there probly about 6 of them and a couple of little ones and more are appearing. They dont itch but are very noticable. The first one apearred on the tip of my penis head (which is about pimple sized). i ve never been sexual active so it cant be any sort of STD. i also got these raised bumps same color as skin just a littler redder around my anus hole. There probably about 4 of them and they are bumpier than my normal skin. also i have 2 of them on my left elbow but none on my right.
For about 2-3 months i did have this itchy rashed all over my body. and i was extremly itchy at night, especially in the gentials area. The doctor saw that this itch was caused by scabies and gave me a lotion called kwellada lotion and i applyed it 2wice now and the itch has gone away completely. Are these raised bumps caused by my severe itching and scabies or is it a different problem. It would be very help if someone can help me and tell me what the diagnosis is.

You could have infected hair follicles?

Have you looked up pics of scabies on the net?
http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&q=scabies

I am sure your doctor is right. Is he/she a dermatologist? Maybe go see one if not...
there is a chance it could be infected hair follicles. these bumps arn't filled with pus, or pop, or itch. I have taken a look at scabies and the symtoms they cause. The bumps that i saw in the picture were mainly on my wrist, chest area, and i was also getting these small little bumps on my hand that when i popped clear liquid would come out, but this has all cleared up. I was told i had scabies by my Doctor. I also have gone to a dermatologist, who said i had some sort of eczema. I never had this problem before in my life, isnt eczema something a person is born with or can it show up later on in your life as well. He gave me a ointment called lyderm. but i dont apply it in the gentile area, cause i dont want the problem to get worse if something bad happens. Thx you for your help and comment.