raised rash with bumps?
i have a big problem right now. my penis is uncircumsized and it has a raised bumpy rash on the foreskin, from time to time the bumps looks like they are turning white. any idea of what this promblem is???
These small bumps on foreskin can be due to Fordyce spots, pearly penile papules or irritated hair follicles causing folliculitis. Pearly penile papules are small dome-shaped to filiform skin-colored papules that typically are located on the sulcus or corona of the glans penis.

Ablation using carbon dioxide laser, electrodesiccation with curettage and excisional surgery reportedly have successfully eliminated lesions. In my opinion you should talk to a cosmetologist/dermatologist about this.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.