raised red bump on hand
I have a red little bump on the left hand on the side of the hand at the lower part of my index finger....it doesn't really hurt at all, does not itch but I am worried about MRSA.  I have had this bump that hasn't changed in size since I got it 2 months ago....do I need to worry or not?
From the symptoms the various possibilities are myxoid cyst, digital papillary adenoma, tumor of the tendon sheath or some benign tumor. A mucous or myxoid cyst arises from degeneration in the connective tissue on the top of the last segment of the finger. It may connect with the joint at the end of the finger. A ganglion cyst is a swelling that often appears on or around joints and tendons in the hand or foot. I would suggest a dermatologist’s evaluation for this.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.