raised red itchy welt looking bumps driving me insane!
i went to a bbq sat aug 14th to a friends birthday, i was covered wearing a tanktop a light sweater and a scarf around my neck, jeans n what not. i came home and realized i was slightly itchy on my stomach and as i looked i saw 2 dime - nickel sized red some what Raised bumps on my stomach, i applied some hydrocortizone cream for almost 3 days straight and it went away..and then weds night i developed a very similar rash but a bit more raised on my right ankle near the joint and its been itching extremely, i try very hard not to scratch it but after i did it became veryyyy red like blood red...i went to the pharmacy at 1:30 and he prescribed for now that i use the extra strength itch relief cream topical analgesic with 2% active ingredient diphenhydramine hydrochloride. do u recommend to see a dermatologist or get blood tests or biopsy done or anything??? its weird how i just got it randomly out of nowhere.. its driving me insane pleaseee reply to this someoneee help me !!!!
It could be seborrheic keratosis.

http://www.dermnet.com/Seborrheic-Keratosis-Irritated
From the symptoms it can be allergic reaction, contact dermatitis, viral infections, heat rash, scabies  or sweat dermatitis. Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get these possibilities evaluated. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.