random itchy bumps

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

random itchy bumps

i have been getting these random bumps on my body, arms hands parts of my back legs butt and tummy. just about everywhere. they itch like crazy their not red unless i itch them over and over again. my doctor said its a allergic reaction but ive took the meds she gave me and they didnt do anything for this.
These itchy bumps can be due to allergies, viral infections or scabies. Scabies is an infestation by the itch mite. Scabies produces small red bumps and blisters and affects specific areas of the body. Scabies may involve the webs between the fingers, the wrists or other folds of body.

I feel that you should get it evaluated from a dermatologist. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

You have wats called chigers sand mites