random skin bubbles
I had these random sores show up that look like a cigarette burn that's healed slightly, but they're always surrounded by a red ring. I just tried ignoring them, but they itched horribly. Yesterday, i found a little tiny bubble of skin on my arm. I thought it just might be a skin tag or something I never noticed. Not two hours later, I looked at it again. It had almost tripled in size, and so out of curiousity, I started poking it. It had like no feeling, and it looked and felt like there was nothing inside but air. I thought that was very weird, but thought not much of it. I decided to forget about it and look again in the morning. The next morning, it was gone. In its place was a small sore, like the ones ive been finding all over my body. mostly on my arms, but theres two on my cheek, and a few on my legs. What could be making my skin bubble and pop like this? Can it be stopped?
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be ringworm or fungal infection. Most cases of ring worm respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole.You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients. Some of them are Lamisil, Monistat derm, Mycelex, and Nizoral.

If the symptoms persist then a dermatologist’s evaluation will be the best.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.