Aa
A
A
Close
random skin bubbles
I had these random sores show up that look like a cigarette burn that's healed slightly, but they're always surrounded by a red ring. I just tried ignoring them, but they itched horribly. Yesterday, i found a little tiny bubble of skin on my arm. I thought it just might be a skin tag or something I never noticed. Not two hours later, I looked at it again. It had almost tripled in size, and so out of curiousity, I started poking it. It had like no feeling, and it looked and felt like there was nothing inside but air. I thought that was very weird, but thought not much of it. I decided to forget about it and look again in the morning. The next morning, it was gone. In its place was a small sore, like the ones ive been finding all over my body. mostly on my arms, but theres two on my cheek, and a few on my legs. What could be making my skin bubble and pop like this? Can it be stopped?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be ringworm or fungal infection. Most cases of ring worm respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole.You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients. Some of them are Lamisil, Monistat derm, Mycelex, and Nizoral.

If the symptoms persist then a dermatologist’s evaluation will be the best.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources