rash ,pain swelling

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

rash ,pain swelling

rash appeared followed by pain and swelling in fingers and feet
It can be due to pompholyx of fungal infection. Pompholyx is also called dyshidrotic eczema. It is characterized by a sudden onset of many deep-seated pruritic, clear vesicles which itch and then peel off. As a result the skin may also fissure.

Treatment is different for both. While it is steroids for eczema, it is topical and oral antifungals for the fungal infection. I suggest you to get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist and then start wit h the treatment.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.