rash after discontinuation of fluoxetine
I stopped taking fluoxetine after taking it for two or more years. I now have a rash that itches on occasion but not much. is the rash related to my quitting prozac? nothing else has really changed in my life.
Taking fluoxetine may cause itchy rash but discontinuation of fluoxetine is less likely to cause an itchy rash. You should use mild soaps and apply some calamine lotion on the rash. If it itches then you can take some antihistaminic lie Benadryl or Claritin. If the rash spreads then get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.