rash after swiming in river
a few days ago i went tubing down a small river in minnesota. the next day i noticed a red itchy rash on the left side of my buttocks. it is clustered in a patch of bumps and also a line of bumps next to it. there is no puss or anything, just red and itchy. should i see a doctor? any idea what it may be?
It looks like contact dermatitis or insect bites. If it is presenting as a red itchy rash and not as bumps, then fungal infections need to be ruled out. Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl and apply some calamine lotion on the itchy rash. If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.