rash all over my body
I have a red rash all over my body except my head but on my back i have like bumps spread out. Anyway I thought I was allergic to my levemir because my insulin wasn't spreading through my body at the injection site. Well this rash only itches really bad. Do you know f it could be from my levemir or what? please help! pic attached of back rash.
The different possibilities for such itchy widespread and generalized bumps are viral infections causing exanthematous rash, drug allergies and hives. Apply some calamine lotion on the rashes and take some oral antihistaminic for the itching. Also get it examined from a dermatologist for the confirmation of diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.