rash and cuts on my penis
hello i have had this rash on my penis also some little cuts i have been useing some antifungal cream and bacitracin on it one day it seams to be gone then it comes back what is it and what can i do

This discussion is related to Red rash on penis head.
It can be due to chafing or friction rub. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.Also wear cotton undergarments.Application of mild corticosteroid cream or Neosporin cream  and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful.If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Hi there,
Penis rashes can be caused by an allergic skin reaction, psoriasis, eczema, and bacterial, fungal, or parasitic infection. Sexually transmitted disease such as chlamydia, herpes, or syphilis can also cause penis rashes. You have already been sing antifungals and antibacterial without any significant effect I will advise you to get the rash seen by a dermatologist. Treatment will be specific based on the cause.
Best wishes and regards!
Try using a penis health creme.  These are made just for guys and help repair and rejuvenate damaged skin.  As you are learning, it is a very sensitive area down there that requires a little bit of daily attention.  Get yourself an all natural creme, use it every day and you should be fine.