rash and high bilirubin
I have had a rash for over 2 weeks that started on my legs and arms.  I was seen and given prednisone because we believed it was poison oak.  I finished my antibiotic on Saturday and it wasn’t any better it’s actually worst.  I now have it on my legs, arms, back and stomach.  I had lab work on Wednesday because she believes it could be something more serious.  So we tested me for RA  (I have a family history), celiac disease (no family history), and did a CMP.  All the test came back negative but my bilirubin can back high at 1.3.  What in the world is going on and where do I go next?  Everything I read tells me it could be my liver and could come from drinking and drug and I don’t do either one.
Hyperbilirubinemia may be found in malaria, hemolytic anemia, hepatitis, biliary stricture and drug induced. Liver disease can often cause raised bilirubin levels.

It is best to get a complete liver function tests, (especially the enzymes alanine transaminase, aspartate transaminase, gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase, alkaline phosphatase), blood film examination (hemolysis, etc.) or evidence of infective hepatitis (e.g., hepatitis A, B, C, delta, E, etc.) done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.