rash from semen

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

rash from semen

I already read one question in here about a guy who has the exact problem I do. The Doc. said use moisterisers.

I dont think so.....  I ejaculate and it causes red spots on my penis head and shaft when some gets on my stomach it causes a rash where ever it lands.

Can my semen be to alkilinic? ph balance is off???

It realy strange and whenever I *** in my girl she gets a rash and it becomes uncomfortable.

This discussion is related to Very strange condition with penis - red spots on glans (glands) and rash from semen.
This seems to be an allergic reaction to the semen. Semen allergy is a relatively rare allergic reaction where women experience symptoms including vaginal itching, burning and swelling in the genital area after unprotected intercourse. In severe cases of semen allergy, hives or swelling may appear elsewhere on the body.

The cause for this is not certain though it could be due to proteins in semen or, less commonly, it may be due to other allergic substances transmitted in semen, including some  medications or some food and beverages like walnuts and Coca-Cola.

The use of condoms is the prime method of diagnosing semen allergy. If irritation goes away with condom use, semen allergy is considered a likely cause.

You could use anti-histamine medications like Cetrizine/Loratidine when you experience these bumps. Long-term treatment may include desensitization therapy or allergy shots.
You will have to se an allergist for this.
ref:http://sexuality.about.com/od/femalesexualhealth/a/semen_allergy.htm
My husband seems to break out with an allergic reation after we have intercourse.  The weird thing is he has had a vesectimy and there is no expulsion of sperm.  Could he have this skin reaction due to the fact that the sperm stays within his body? It seems to happen within 20 to 30 minutes after we have sex or if we are unable to have sex for an extended period of time, as if there is a build up.  The rash is raised and all over his body with severe itchiness. We thought maybe it was yeast but the timing of when it develops got us thinking it was something else. I get seasonal rashes from certain  grasses and his rash looks more like that. It even goes around his eye.   Please help.
I have been getting recurring red rash around my for skin for the past three months I am married and I don't mess about with other women I only have sex with my wife only we don't do it every day or two times a week due to my wife suffering from hot flushes .i don't masterbate can't not see the point of that. But my pennies as a red rash around it and getting sharp pain in my penis. Been to doctor gave me cream but it isn't getting rid of the rash.
This site is a waste of time