rash like water blisters on face
my friend had mixed bleach with an all purpose cleaner and we used it to clean the sideing on a house well i woke up the next morning with rash like water blisters on the back of my neck and the front of my face is there anything i can do to make it go away

This discussion is related to Painless blister-like rash on face.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it sounds like irritant contact dermatitis. Irritant dermatitis, the most common type of contact dermatitis, involves inflammation resulting from contact with acids, alkaline materials such as soaps and detergents, cosmetics, or other chemicals.

Avoid using any lotions and creams over the face for the meantime. Wash your face with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat your face dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.

If the irritation persists then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
I hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.