rash on arm pit
I started to get some type of red dot on my left arm pit 3 weeks ago then it turned into a type of pimple then it grew then about 5 days ago I got 2 more now i have 3 large pimples,rash under arm pit they hurt but dont itch i stopped using deoderant when i first noticed this ive chaned my diet alot latly going organi. I was using salt cyrstal as a deoderant and was drinking raw milk at the time of the 1 st. sign of this rash could the salt or raw milk making this happen since ive aslo stopped using anti bacterial soaps ?

This discussion is related to Armpit Rash.

I can not really say if the rash is a reaction to the milk but it may be a reaction to the new deodorant.

This may be a case of bacterial folliculitis or a  boil .I suggest that you seek consult with a dermatologist so you may be given topical medications to alleviate the pain and swelling.You may also need oral antimicrobials for this.

Do not squeeze or unnecessarily manipulate the area. When shaving only use a sharp razor.Use mild and bland soap to wash the area.

Do keep us posted regarding physician's advice.