Dermatology Community
rash on arm pit
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

rash on arm pit

I started to get some type of red dot on my left arm pit 3 weeks ago then it turned into a type of pimple then it grew then about 5 days ago I got 2 more now i have 3 large pimples,rash under arm pit they hurt but dont itch i stopped using deoderant when i first noticed this ive chaned my diet alot latly going organi. I was using salt cyrstal as a deoderant and was drinking raw milk at the time of the 1 st. sign of this rash could the salt or raw milk making this happen since ive aslo stopped using anti bacterial soaps ?

This discussion is related to Armpit Rash.
Related Discussions
Hi,

I can not really say if the rash is a reaction to the milk but it may be a reaction to the new deodorant.

This may be a case of bacterial folliculitis or a  boil .I suggest that you seek consult with a dermatologist so you may be given topical medications to alleviate the pain and swelling.You may also need oral antimicrobials for this.

Do not squeeze or unnecessarily manipulate the area. When shaving only use a sharp razor.Use mild and bland soap to wash the area.

Do keep us posted regarding physician's advice.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...