rash on both breast
I have developped a itchy bug like bites first on one breast, then on the other. I am waiting to see a dermatologist. I wonder what it could be and if I should be worried. I should wait a week to see the Dr.
From the symptoms it can be contact dermatitis, sweat dermatitis, heat rash or allergies. Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.