rash on butt cheek
please help, I have very dry scaly flaky skin on my butt cheek. Its only on one cheek its not on my anus but on the cheek. ive had it for a couple of years now but its starting to get worse and is painfull not itchy. its about 1inch by 1 inch. Ive tried different lotions over the years but nothing helps, any ideas? please dont say go to the docs thats not an option, no insurance and im not gonna go to the ER. thanks in advance
Try Butt balm serious that's the name.

Are there other signs or symptoms present? This could be tinea versicolor, pityriasis rosea, or a ringworm. Though it is very hard to reach a diagnosis without actual examination of the lesion. Tinea versicolora relatively common skin infection caused by a fungus which presents with patches of discolored skin with sharp borders and fine scales that sometimes coalesce. The patches are often dark reddish-tan in color and skin may appear lighter than surrounding healthy skin and usually associated with hot climates. The most common sites are the back, underarms, upper arms, chest, and neck.  Diagnosis is through skin scraping and subsequent examination under a microscope. Treatment consists of over the counter topical anti-fungal medicines. This link may be of help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinea_versicolor
Take care and keep us posted.