rash on elbows and knees
i have recently developed a splotchy red rash on my elbows and my knees. It itches intensly and is beginning to spread to the back of my arms. The skin is raised unevenly and red. any ideas?
tmv
?carpet burn or dry skin? Apply some cortisone cream and moisterizer. Hope this helps.

This could be allergic reactions to unknown substances, skin hypersensitivity, eczema, dermatitis or sun rash.

Do you notice the lesions trigerred in response to a specific stimulus like sun exposure, some substance related to your work place?

You should try to keep the area dry and clean. Try some powder to absorb the sweat.

Apply calamine lotion at the sites and take some oral antihistamine medications for your complaints.

If the symptoms are still persistent, consult your dermatologist and get a proper clinical evaluation done.

Let us know if you have any doubts and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Good luck.