rash on face, scalp and chest

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

rash on face, scalp and chest

Hello all, I have had a red rash on my face, scalp and chest for a few months now! the rash on my face and scalp seems to worsen as my hair grows, both my beard and the hair on my scalp. The rash on my chest is flares up from time to time but is always present. At it's worse it can be painfull and almost bleed. Unfortunately my current geographic location prevents me from visiting a Dermatologist. Any ideas?? Thanks for reading and for any advice given
Please elaborate the symptoms and the description in detail so that I can help you in a better way by writing about the differentials which can cause the symptoms.
Mention about the site, color, size, shape, associated symptoms like pain, itching, discharge etc if you have any.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.