rash on face that won't go away

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

rash on face that won't go away

I first got an allergy to using a sunscreen. My forehead and cheeks broke out in a face rash that had small red non itcy bumps. That went away but then I have some larger itchy bumps that won't go away. I don't think they are an infection it is related to the allergy. I am only washing my face with Cetaphil and then adding 10% glycerin for some hydration to these spots. Glycerin is a natural substance found in the body and I don't think that is causing a problem. I do have eczema on my legs, and hands. 1. what could this be? 2. any ideas for lotions or sunscreens that I may not be allergic to? I have tried Eucerin daily face (hypoallergenic) cream, and Simple face cream and suncreen and I am allergic to both. I am still using Avon eye cream with a sunscreen and I don't breakout under my eyes where I put it. I don't know for sure both think that is causing the allergy on the cheeks.
thanks for any imput.
mkh9
It can be due to contact dermatitis but the possibility of rosacea should be ruled out. Rosacea is a medical condition presenting with redness, swelling, discoloration and sometimes pimples and dry skin over the cheeks, nose, chin or forehead.
I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

my family practise doctor looked at it and thought it was eczema as well as the legs and hands. I'm going to a dermatologist PA today. I can't get into a dermatologist for 2 months. If it is a first visit you have to wait. I could take a photo of it but they won't be able to see the actual real face bumbs or leg bumps except by photo. Oh well.

What is the difference between the look of rosacea and eczema?Are both itchy? My bumps are not discolored they are red.
thanks
mkh9