rash on fingers
On 2 of my fingers I have some kind of fungus/rash.  Not usre what it is.  I tried Lamisil and it didn;t do anything.  Tried couple oother over the counter products and nothing helps.  It has taken off the first layer of skin and it's all red.  At one point there were some little water blisters, but not now.  It seems to be spreading.   Thank you for your help.
From the symptoms it sound slike dyshidrotic eczema. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl for the itching.For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort). But please use these medicines only after consulting a dermatologist.

Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If still the symptoms do not improve then pls get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.