rash on inner arms
i have this rash on my inner arms raised red bumps and looks like blisters and is very shiny when looked at and it only seems to itch at night i have had it now for about 2 mounths and it seems to be spreading i have been on steroids to control it but since i have come of them now it itches like crazy lol im 21 anybody got any ideas what it can be.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but the possibility of scabies has to be ruled out. It is an infestation of the skin with the Sarcoptes scabiei mite. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

About November 2011 i noticed what i thought was ring worm right outside of right shoulder.  Then i noticed a rash like large red ring right below under my underarms, both upper thighs with little red rashes, behind both thighs and both inner elbows and behind knees.  Some area rather large ring most times no itchy feeling.  went to Dermatology Dr and he tried corizone shot, then meds then cream. Dr. did a biopsy it came back as
Grandoloma Annulare.  Still till this day I still have it.  Somedays it 's more
prominent.  Could it be somthing else?
Lori