rash on my belly
Aight here's my concern. I got some sort of rash around my belly 3 weeks ago. at first i felt kinda sting when i was washing dishes (i work as a dish washer at a restaurant), then when i off work i saw some rash around my belly button area. i put some lotion i bought from walgreen and after a couple days it seems getting a lot better, but then again on tuesday (2 days ago from today) it started to occur again, but it wasnt as itchy and sting like i first had it. so what kinda problem do i exactly have here? o yea and i also got picture of it too which i took from my webcam, dunno how to post it here tho.

i'm 21, male, asian just a bit more infor for you guys.
wait i got the picture of the rash its my profile picture (lol).
From the symptoms the possibility of shingles needs to be ruled out. Shingles occurs in people who have had chickenpox and represents a reactivation of the dormant varicella-zoster virus. The first sign is usually a tingling feeling, itchiness, or stabbing pain on the skin. After a few days, a rash appears as a band or patch of raised dots on the side of the trunk or face. The rash develops into small, fluid-filled blisters which begin to dry out and crust over within several days. When the rash is at its peak, symptoms can range from mild itching to extreme and intense pain.

Treatment of shingles includes antiviral drugs, steroids, analgesics and anti viral eye drops. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.