rash on palm of hand
ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO I STARTED BREAKING OUT WITH THIS RASH ON THE PALM OF BOTH OF MY HANDS I HAVE NEVER HAD OR EVEN SEEN A RASH LIKE THIS. THE SYMPTOMS ARE BLISTERS, SEVERELY DRY AND CRACKED SKIN, ITCHINESS, WHITE CIRCLER PATCHES AND SOME RED DOTS ALSO SWELLING MY DOCTOR PRESCRIBED ME FLUOCINONIDE 0.05% CREAM 30GM BUT IT IS NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME WHAT CAN I DO
The symptoms are suggestive of pompholyx or dyshidrotic eczema. Wash the areas several times with fresh water and do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

Also use mild steroid cream and good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If still the symptoms do not improve then please get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.