rash on penis/ painful urination- all cured then back again

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Hello, I have unprotected sex-lost my virginity- with a girl back on October 10. Since then I have been experiencing a range of different penile irritation symptoms. Also, I had caught the flu two weeks prior to the sex so after that crazy night I was tired and sick and had a fever the next day but it went away the following morning. It wasn't like a Herpes fever from what I can understand. My body temp went up and I got an ear infection and sinus infection after the fever. Again, I wasn't 'feeling' feverish, I had a fever that came on instantly. But worthy of note. Anyway, The day after the sex I noticed popped red blood vessels and a friction mark  left raw on the underside of my penis connecting the head to the foreskin the morning after the sex. I put neosporin on the  dots and the raw mark during the day and night for three day and they went away (prbly not due to the neosporin). then for about a week and a half im fine nothing then faded red patches on my foreskin. I keep applying the neosporin, but then about three days later the opening of my urethra turns bright red and raw and it hurts to pee and itches a lot. Then thinking that this is bacterial, I get some antifungal cream. So about two weeks and four days in I start using antifungal cream and immediately the itching goes away. After four days the red patches go away, however they also seemed to have moved to the head of my penis, so I start applying the cream to the head of my penis. Also i start experiencing genital itching, but after I apply some cortisone cream to my genital area (not the penis..or course) the itching immediately goes away. Fast forward five more days (three and a half weeks after infection). The patches have become barely noticeable, except for new tiny tiny red blood spots, and the itching has ceased entirely as well as the painful urination. I then (now here is where I believe that I may be at fault) start using a water resistant antifungal cream to really finish off what seems to be left. I use it for two weeks straight morning and night. One cannot get this cream off without constant washing and scrubbing. I did nothing of the sort so the cream had my penis water proofed for a solid two weeks. I figure now I better stop because the two week limit on this cream has run out. My penis now looked normal except for a few faded blood spots and a few wrinkles from what I thought was dry skin. Now PRESENT 12/10. since then (about a week and a half ago) my penis has become really wrinkly and I think ive spotted a tiny little red bump. My inner thighs have also been feeling sensitive to all materials, though this goes away and doesn't really bother me all that much. Now my penis looks wrinkly and is always dry when I pull my foreskin back, even after I put water on it. up to this point there have been days were my testes feel a little sore (and I'm hoping that's not from the steroid cream). So please any help would be nice.
Additional info! ->The girl got tested for everything, even herpes 1&2 specific, three weeks before we had sex and came back negative. (she has been with four guys all protected, all are my age, none are frequently sexually active) a week and a half after we had sex she got tested again and again negative result.
Also tiny red bumps have f
Tiny red bumps have formed, leaving me to suggest that I have either HSV-2 and it has just taken some time for the antibodies to multiply, I have a bad yeast infection, or trich. I really need to see a doc
Update- Bumps have become more defined and there is a untraceable slight pain in my urethra.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Miss, thank you for the advice. I am doing fine actually beside the current symptoms. I have been showing signs of Balanitis as of yesterday- swelling of foreskin, redness increase overall. I applied lotrimin cream last night and this morning the rash died down, stopped itching, and the swelling decreased. Is it possible that I could have given myself balanitis by using that water resistant cream that just wouldn't come off? I may have misused the product..
PLEASE ADVISE I don't actually see any defined red bumps, my penis has become so wrinkly that the illusion of them frightened me...and the pain in my urethra can only be felt when i squeeze my penis while peeing
Considering your symptoms the possibility of a fungal infection is more but since it was an unprotected intercourse, hence STD’s lie HIV and herpes should be ruled out. Herpes also presents with red itchy blisters which scab over. Herpes simplex is most easily transmitted by direct contact with a lesion or the body fluid of an infected individual. Transmission may also occur through skin-to-skin contact during periods of asymptomatic shedding.

The only way of ruling it out is by getting yourself tested for genital herpes. Laboratory tests include: culture of the virus, direct fluorescent antibody (DFA) studies to detect virus, skin biopsy, and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to test for presence of viral DNA.
Ok now something weird has happened, my butthole started itching a little recently and when I got a closer look there are these two dark purple sac areas right next too my butthole. I have pic. What are they?!
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers