rash on penis

The past mont or so I have noticed a small rash on my penis. It went from one to three. It starts of as tiny red bumps that can be washed off but comes right back. It itches, when I scratch, my skin turns white silvery color and flakes off. I t started on the shaft & now on the head also. I was told it can be anything from scabies, herpes, or a yeast infection. please help!
One possibility for such kind of red,dry itchy rash is eczema. You can take antihistaminics like Benadryl and Claritin. Topical low potency corticosteroids and calamine lotion are also helpful in relieving the symptoms. More severe cases require oral corticosteroids. For that you need to consult your dermatologist. Also keep the area well moisturized.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.