rash on pines

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

rash on pines

II went to the dermatologist on Thursday because my lips were rough and itchy.  The doctor determined it was a cross reaction from mango skin (contact was on Tuesday) and poison ivy from a past exposure, so he prescribed Desoximetasone.  The medicine was helping, but somehow I must of rubbed my eyes on Friday and then those puffed up and started to itch -guess the mango oil was under my nails.  Later I noticed this rash on my penis as well.  Now I have not been active sexually for two years, but am still concerned about HSV infection because around 30 days ago I got a HSV infection in my throat and esophagus, do not know if this is the cause of the penis rash or just the allergic reaction.  The rash is not itchy or fluid filled or rough, but is splotchy, swollen up  and seems to isolated to the left side.  I did go to the urgent care to have them test one of the more prominent rash bumps For HSV.  So guess I want a dermatologist's expert opinion on this as to if it is related to the allergic reaction or somehow I caught an STD infection without sex?