rash on top of both feet

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

rash on top of both feet

rash on top of both feet. Been to doctor. Gave me some ointment. It didn't solve the problem. I've had this for about 1 year. The left foot hurts. More like pain than itch. tried various creams. None help.

It is very difficult to confirm a diagnosis but since this rash has been present without change for quite some time, hence it makes sense to get a biopsy skin done to confirm the diagnosis. It can be due to psoriasis skin. Psoriasis is a long-term (chronic) skin problem that causes skin cells to grow too quickly, resulting in thick, white, silvery, or red patches of skin.It is thought that psoriasis occurs when the immune system overreacts, causing inflammation and flaking of skin.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.