rash on wrist

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

rash on wrist

I have notice small patch of bumps on my wrist.  Which are slightly red and brownish red they don't itch or anything, and its on one wrist. I also notice small red bumps on sides of both feet. I am thinking its a allergic reaction but not sure, because I have sensitive skin. The bumps or not on the palm of my hand or the sole of feet. I am freaking out any ides.

One of the possibilities for your symptoms is granuloma annulare. . Granuloma annulare consists of reddish bumps arranged in a circle or ring which are itchy. Usually it is asymptomatic but due to cosmetic disfigurement topical or oral steroids may be needed. The other possibility is of lichen planus.

Lichen planus is an inflammatory disease that affects the skin and presents itself in the form of papules(flat spots) or rashes. Treatment is available only on prescription and consists mainly of steroids, retinoids, hydroquinone and phototherapy. I sincerely advise you to get it examined from a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

I'm not a doctor or anything, but last year I had a similar rash on my wrists. It was a small cluster of tiny red bumps that didn't itch.  They were also not on my palms, but on the outside of my wrist.  However, they did not show up on my feet or anything.  I never found out what they were or what caused them, but all I did was rub vaseline and they went away after a week or two.  I figured they were some allergic reaction to something.
hi,i have had a more larger patch of small red bumps on both wrists and on the top part of my feet and sort of in between the toes,fingers,i have no idea what the hell they are,they very VERY slightly itch from time to time,if i itch them they turn dark red,like they're beeding,tried peroxide and no foamy nasty **** came out so i know they're not infected or an infection,of course it is winter time/November/,so im guessing it's seasonal for them to spread and become more rough aand dry,cuz for the longest time i've had them,they were never this bad until now,i'm going to get them looked at so if i find the answer,i'll be sure to help you. :)