rash post hysterectomy
I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy 3 days ago and have noticed a rash near the incisions...not directly on the incisions.  Also, there is a similar rash under my breasts and along my c-section scar (from 25 years ago).  I used to have severe problems with hives many years ago, but have not had the problem lately.  I'm hoping this is not a return of same....or something more problematic.  Please advise.  So far, there is no itching, but it's very red.
From the symptoms since there is no pain or itching, so it looks like simple dermatitis of the skin. Note any itching , pain or increased warmth around the area and if any of these symptoms is present then any infection of the area has to be ruled out. Apply calamine lotion( not on the small lap incision) around the incision and if the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.

I hope it helps . Take care and regards.