rash starting on soles of feet

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

rash starting on soles of feet

My 13 year old daughter has a fine red raised rash that began on the soles of her feet a few days ago.  We tried putting some Elidel creme on it with little improvement.  It has now spread to the rest of her body, but not her face. It is worse on her wrists, but is on all extremities and her torso.  It is slightly pruritic, but not extremely so.  She had said that the rash that started on her feet kind of stung more than itched.  What could this be and what should I do about it?  She started a new medication (Prozac) yesterday morning prior to the appearance of the rash on her arms, legs, and torso, but the rash on the soles of her feet (that appears very similar) was already there at the time she started the new med.