rash that doesnt itch on arms
I have a rash on my arms. It started on my right arm near the underarm, then to my left and i have seen some spots on my left arm away from the underarm area. This rash does not itch and isnt discolored, just raised and bumpy. I havent used anything different on my skin so I do not know that it could be an allergic reaction. I went to the CVS pharmacy and asked about it and was told to use cortisone cream. I started using it a couple of days ago and the left underarm area seems to be a little better but the right does not seem any better. Should I go to the doctor?? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
You should not use the steroid cream without a prescription and that too without prescription because it is not without side effects like skin thinning, increasing fragility of skin or telangiectasia. I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist and get it evaluated as it can be eczema, psoriasis etc which may need specific treatment.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.