rash that looks like a burn

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

rash that looks like a burn

i have two rashes right next to each other. it is two circles red on the out side and white on the inside. it burns a little bit at times. it sort of looks like a burn but i know it is not a burn. i have been told it sort of looks like ring worm but not sure. i have had jock itch which is a form of ring worm apparently. i have a cat which could be one way i have gotten this lovely interesting red skin thingy. i also get alot of small cuts on my hands, and legs.
my immune system is sort of shot. i just had a blood bactieria about a year ago not even that. the radsh aswell does not seem to be dry or scally.  any one have anything like this or know what this mgiht be.

thanks

It can be nummular dermatitis, ringworm or granuloma annulare. Granuloma annulare is a chronic disease consisting of a rash with reddish bumps arranged in a circle or ring. Usually it is asymptomatic but due to cosmetic disfigurement topical or oral steroids may be needed.

I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get these possibilities evaluated. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.