rash under both eyes
Hi,i am 23 year old male . 1 year ago i started to scratch the skin under my eyes frequently as bad habbit due to which rashes under my both eyes developed,they were dry and flaky with little bit itching . Then i started using NERISONE ointment without doctor`s precription. After frequent use Rashes disappered ;at first i thought they were cured so i stopped using the above mentioned ointment but after 3-4 days they reappeared which really worried me. So started using it again and used it for 9-10 months but as i stopped using it they reappeard again . I am really worried PLEASE HELP ME OUT .
From your symptoms the possibility of eczema is high. Wash the areas several times with fresh water and do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

Also use mild steroid cream and good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If still the symptoms do not improve then please get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.