rash under lip
Hello, a couple of weeks ago I had core sores & bought bilstex medicatd lip balm instead of my usual carmax because they did't have. A coupl of day after using it I started to get a burning sensation & swollen lips so I stopped using it. After a while it stop but my lips became dry & a a heavy dark lining like a rash appeared under y bottom lip & it look like i have 2 lips now. Recently th burning & swollen lip came back & i stioo can't get rid of th dark heavy lining/rash under my lip.can someone help me in getting rid of the nasty rash under my lip
It can be due to cheilitis lips. Firstly, It can be due to vit B deficiency. Take some vitamin B complex for some days and see if your symptoms improve.
Secondly, it can be due to atopic dermatitis or eczema("Atopic" refers to a group of diseases where there is often an inherited tendency to develop other allergic conditions, such as asthma and hay fever). Cheilitis(Inflammation of the skin on and around the lips)is often seen in atopic dermatitis. Diagnosed by blood test like RAST.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.