rash
I have had red itchy bumps on my right lower stomach and back.  They go in a line.  I have been to the doctor three times and have try everything.  The doctor doesn't know what it is.  I have had this since november. Please Help!
From the symptoms, it can be contact dermatitis , heat rash or scabies. Apply some calamine lotion on the rashes and use some mild steroid cream topically. Since the lesions are itchy, you can take some antihistaminic like Benadryl. If the symptoms persist then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.