rash

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

rash

Ok, I have moved to Florida and went to Disney and Universal and now have a rash on the lower part of my legs, what is it and is there any way to prevent it from happening when I go?

I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be contact dermatitis, allergic reaction or eczema. Another possibility is stasis dermatitis which effects the lower limbs mostly. It is mostly from vascular problems in the lower limbs. I would suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist and get the diagnosis confirmed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.