Dermatology Community
rashes
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

rashes

i have been having rashes from two months, and it burns and i get an itchy sensation! please suggest which cream should i use? im 18!
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i have the rashes on my genitals! please help!
Blank
1340994_tn?1374197577
It could be a yeast or other fungal infection.  Get a tube of Lotrimin (not the Ultra formula, just the regular one because Ultra caused little tiny cysts for me in that area).  All the Lotrimin creams are the same, whether they say they are for athlete's foot or jock itch or whatever, because it's all the same fungus.  After showering and thoroughly drying the area, rub the cream in.  Follow the directions exactly as far as how often and how many weeks.   If it is a fungus, it should start feeling soothed fairly quickly.  

It will be critically important to wash all your towels and underwear in hot water or at least warm water with 3/4 cup baking soda to kill the fungus.  If you have athlete's foot, you have to treat your feet and socks this way too or you will pass it back and forth.  
Blank
1340994_tn?1374197577
People who are overweight have even more trouble than slim people because of skin-on-skin contact.  So if you need to lose weight, and even if you don't, sugar feeds yeast/fungus, so eat healthy with lots of veggies and lean meat and no sugar or simple carbs.  Sugars like that just feed yeast.  
Blank
Thanks alot! but i get it for a month and then it goes and againi get it becasue of itching too much! and i used candid b becasue thats what a friend suggested ! and i put lactocalamine too! is it bad?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...