raw skin behind my ear
Im a 48 year old male, Recently, I popped a pimple behind my ear. Days later I noticed it was getting red and swollen in the creases behind my ear. Now it is raw, swollen, with honey colored liquid constantly oozing out. The ooze seems to be irratating and making the skin around the ear and neck bumpy and irratated. How can I treat this and what is it?
An antibacterial ointment will help prevent further irritation/infection and spreading. Aloe vera can't hurt either. Try not to pop the little buggers in the future as this is what's causing the spreading behind the ear and neck area.
It can be due to folliculitis or boils. Keep the area clean and apply some warm compresses and topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics.

Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case. Also if the pimples start spreading then impetigo which may present with similar symptoms needs to be ruled out. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.