really bad scalp
i have a problem with my scalp, it itches really badly and i end up scratchin it when i am asleep and it is very uncomfortable when im awake and when i wash it..my head now has a lot of scabs on it and is flaky painfull and bleeds..it also seems to have a yellow colour to the scabs...this problem has been acuring for about 6 months now and i have tried most products given to me by my doctor but they have either made them more itchy or more sore...i was just wandering if you could help me with my problem thanks

Are there other symptoms present? This could be due to seborrheic dermatitis, which is a common, inflammatory skin condition that causes flaky, white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas such as the scalp or inside the ear. It appears to run in families and may be associated with stress, fatigue, weather extremes, oily skin, infrequent shampoos or skin cleaning, skin disorders or obesity. The diagnosis is based on the appearance and location of the skin lesions. Over-the-counter dandruff or medicated shampoos my help with the flaking . In severe cases, shampoos or lotions containing selenium, ketoconazole, or corticosteroids may be prescribed .  This condition is chronic and can be controlled with treatment.

Take care and keep us posted.
If it really bothers you ask your doctor about a foam called Luxig it works wonderful.
i have had problems with my scalp, I went to a beauty supply store where they have alot more types of shampoo and conditioner, i suggest using this shampoo called - ion clear-t dual action shampoo (it's pretty much for scalp issues such as oily scalp, dry scalp dandruff, psoriasis..) and then this conditioner called american classic tea tree conditioner..  it's absolutely amazing, the first time i used it i could FEEL the difference, it was like such a relief to my scalp. The first one whatever is in it soothes my scalp and then the tea tree oil does something else that helps, no idea what but it feels so much better.

Hope that helps a little bit!!
good luck