recurring small itchy clear filled bumps on my chin
i get these small itchy clear filled bumps on my chin always around the same area... this is the third time now and its usually when im stressed and i have a pimple that i've popped! it starts as one then multiplies to like 3 or 4. the first time i had it, when i thought it was a pimple i kept messing with it and the cluster turned into one big sore on my chin... i went to a doctor that refered me to another doctor who refered me to a dermatologist who said it looked like a form of staph... but the antibiotics they perscibed me didnt work. i ended up putting a green muscle cream for horses that my boss said would dry it up on it,  and its been working for me so far.... please help its really irritating and embarrasing....  thank you
It can be due to folliculitis or irritated hair follicles. Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
well i actually tried a few of those at first but soon realized that anything moist on it tends to make it worse, even spread.... my husband gets fever blisters, could it have something to do with that? i've been reading up on them and mine dont just go away on their own like a fever blister. maybe because its location, on my chin i dont know....
   thank you for your help!!!
I'm having the same problem. My husband also has cold sores and I was scared I might have contracted them as well.  So I went to the doctor who told me right away that it's herpes symplex 1 aka cold sores aka fever blisters.  She popped the first one and extracted the fluid and prescribed a pill which thankfully I never started taking because I got the lab results back saying that it's a negative for herpes.  The doctor has literally said she doesn't know what it is.  It not only is uncomfortable when they first pop up but now they have multiplied since the appt 7 days ago to 5 bumps and some have started to crust and it's embarrassing.  I just don't know what to do.