red, itchy, painful bumps on inner butt cheeks and vagina.
I noticed about a week ago a couple red bumps appeared on my inner butt cheeks. They were itchy and when scratched very painful. after a couple more days three or four more came up closer to my vagina and the ones on my butt remained. Where i have scratched them from being so itchy they kind of bled and scabbed over. They still hurt and are itchy. Does ANYONE know what they are?! I'm freaking out about it!!!!!!
From the symptoms the possibilities of infected hair follicles and herpes sores are important to be ruled out. Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.