red, itchy bumps on buttocks
Recently I have been getting really big, red, itchy bumps on my buttocks. I feel sometimes when I'm at work like something may be biting me. The look like really big bites. The itch alot. They feel like a pimple that needs popped, but they do not pop. They are filled with clear fluid. It is painful to sit because they are so red and inflamed. I was wondering if they were in fact bites or some form of disease? I have tried Benadryl and a topical analgesic. Should I be concerned, and go to the doctor's?
These can be infected hair follicles or boils. Keep the area clean and apply some warm compresses and topical antiseptics. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I don't think this is a case involving hair follicles.  I have the same symptoms a few times a year, and I believe they are a form of herpes.  A few months before the first outbreak, I "spooned" with someone who had genital herpes and I think this caused it.  Otherwise, I am an extremely healthy person with no health issues at all, not even allergies.  You might try Valtrex or other herpes meds, but I didn't find them all that helpful.  Next time you get a fresh outbreak, have a dermatologist check out the blisters.  Good luck.