red and brown spots???

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

red and brown spots???

Hi later this year from around january i started notice some marks in my skin. some of them they light dark brown kind of faded in my shoulder and the others in my arms and back legs are chest nuts brown, i always had bad skin like acne that seems to be goin away now at 36 and at same time this ones are showing up. sometimes i get this Bug bites around all my body on *** or legs even in stomache...or sometimes i have these little white pimples like tenager acne that when they pop they leave a mark....im very white sun lotion 30 and i never catch sun,,, but im kind of scare what this spots apearing in my skin,,,i notice they only show up where is hairs apart from one so so tiny in finger....and a red one in my chest other side of the heart... and some marcs in skin like pen dots size in arms and shoulders. Please i searched everywhere nobody knows a clear answer.

I drink sometimes cause i work in a club,,,and i know my father had some Liver spots from drinkin but nothin serious...so im afraid all this is??? they dont itch hurt bleed they just there. and i feel in health normal actually better i stop smoking for 2 months (never smoked much anyway)

Also i found some strange Bug in my bed other day when i return from Holidays..
please take sometime Doctor i see so many posts like this and no answer.
best