red birthmark on my head
I have this red bumpy spot on the top of my head.  Its about the size of a dime.  Ive had it since i was born so it obviously my birthmark.  Occasionally it scabs over and itches.  If i were to itch it the scab can come off and it can bleed just a little.  My question is WHAT IS IT!!???
Well, I think I have the same birthmark as you, mine is red and its bumpy also as yours, mine is kind of bigger and its on my head too.

But, eh, I never had a scab over my birthmark. I can't answer your question because I don't understand it...
about the birth mark I had the same thing so I went to a dermatologist regarding something else but he noticed my birthmark he told me I need to get it removed I worried I asked him why its only a birth mark he said to me to that they have a chance to become cancer. So I went to my local GP and he referred me to the hospital where I got it checked and they done a minor operation and removed it. If you guys got any questions do ask me.
I also just had the same exact thing happen to me. My birth mark was on my head, and my doctor said he wanted it removed immediately. I just had it taken off yesterday, hurts like a bugger today! And like yours he said mine was cancerous as well. Weird thing is that my mom has the exact same one of the exact same part of her head. she had hers removed minutes after mine was taken off.
I have one thats red and bumpy on my head. I never had it checked out before. Its never itches. The only part that really bothers me is my hair didnt grow in normal there so it looks like i have a bald spot. If i do get it removed how do i go about getting my hair normal?
I have excactly the same thing, and I'm pretty worried about mine because a bit of it is actually peeling off, should I go see a doctor right away? I mean I Don't want to get cancer...
I have same problem, my doctor referred me to the NHS, but they refused to see me on the grounds that treatment is not avaialable on the NHS as this problem falls into 'NHS exceptional treatment criteria'.
I cant afford to go private...any ideas?
What colour did the birthmark go after the operation