red bump in pubes
I have a red bump maybe a centimeter in diameter in my pubic region on my abdomen. It's been there for almost three weeks now. It doesn't hurt unless I try to pop it. sometimes I can get fluid out, but it has a hard knot in the middle. I thought it might be an ingrown hair so I plucked all the hairs out of it. I'm worried it could be an STD. I had a massage over three weeks ago and got a hand job at the end. and she was completely naked. I touched her pubic area with my hand, but didn't finger her. but she touched herself too. maybe her juices transfered.

I've had red pimple like bumps in the past but this one doesn't seem to be going away. It looks like it's healing one day but then the next its still the same size.

Could it be siphilis or herpes? Or am I worrying over nothing.
It can be due to infected hair follicle, cyst or a benign skin growth. Other possibility is of a herpes sore although it is less likely. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thanks for the reply, i saw a doctor. It is just a bacteria infection, I was given some cream.
Thanks a lot, your answer helped me from worrying!